Harefield Marina, M.J. Musk Marine Sales
Welcome to our family run business, established in 1976. We are situated on the Grand Union Canal (Bridge 180) in Harefield. This is just 5 minute drive from the M25 and M40, 15 minutes walk from Denham train station and just 1 day cruising via boat from the River Thames.
Secluded Countryside Setting
Our marina is surrounded by stunning lakes with plenty of wildlife. This is ideal for a leisure boater and is a safe and secure location to store their canal boat.
We also offer many different services and facilities for your convenience within the marina.
All Marina facilities including
- Slipway (can accommodate narrowboats between 30ft-67ft)
- Hull blacking and anode replacements
- Covered Wet-Dock
- Water and Electric points
- Pump-Out and Elsan unit disposal
- Calor Gas and Solid Fuels
- Engine Servicing
- Boat Sales and Brokerage